Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Time To Work on Time


While you are home learning, I'm here at school learning, too. One of the things I'm trying to learn about is making better videos. Today I learned how to make a video with pictures and music. I will keep trying to make them better. The best things require hard work, patience, and time. Do you think that?

Today we are going to focus on telling time. First, you can watch this crazy video that explains clocks. Then, you can practice telling time with this game. Finally, you can do your packet work.



Let me know how you feel about telling time. You can send me a quick email, comment below, or send me a thumbs up or thumbs down picture. 

Remember that we will have a spelling test on Friday. You can still make a Flipgrid. Jerzi and I have made one. We would love to hear from you, too. 

I've also be learning a lot about teaching math. One of the most important things we can do to learn math is to play. I sent home a deck of cards and some dice with you so you can play some games. I am going to share some videos of math games, too. I'll share one each day. Go ahead and try it.



Let me know if you try it. I did it with my family. They LOVED it.



2 comments: