Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday, April 30

 Good morning! Today's work is fun. I hope you are doing well with three-digit addition and subtraction. I'm going to include a video that you can watch if you need a little extra help. 


Click here if you would like to watch a video on three-digit subtraction. And click here if you would like to see a video about three-digit addition.

Remember that your spelling test is tomorrow. Here is the link to SpellingCity if you want to practice there. Or you can practice anywhere. Have you written your words in dirt, sand, or shaving cream? I love doing that. Tomorrow I will give you the code to take the test at Quizizz.

I was working in my yard when I heard a momma robin bird start chirping at me. (I love robins. Can you guess why?) She was NOT happy I was close to her because she was protecting her eggs in a nest. It is way too high for me to even see. I found a Mystery Science about Why Birds Lay Eggs in the Spring. I think you will really like it. Then you can go to Art Hub to learn to draw a robin. You may want to draw a nest with eggs. Or you can also draw a baby bird in a nest. I'd love to see your pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment