Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Lots of Fun Ideas in this Blog Post



Good morning! Do you like to draw? Do you like to create? Do you like PBS? If you answered yes to any of those questions, I have a project for you. Idaho Public Television is hosting a poster contest. It is open to anyone. You get to draw your favorite PBS character. All the information you need is here.


In today's assignments, we are going to read about libraries. I LOVE the library. Last week I asked you to make a Flipgrid video about a book you are reading. Jerzi and Finn have both made one. They talk about some great books. Click here for a link to make your own.

Science!!!! I love science, too. Today, Mystery Doug is doing a live science show from his home at 11:00 a.m. I hope you can join him. Click here to see. 

Remember, we will have a spelling test on Thursday. It will be a Quizziz test. Those aren't even like tests. They are played like a game. Watch for that. I've sent a SpellingCity link to parents. It is another fun way to practice this week's spelling words. It isn't required, but it is fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment