Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday, May 13th

Yesterday I told you that I would share another one of my favorite dinosaurs with you. I think this dinosaur is amazing because of all its defensive body parts. It is like a tank with a deadly shovel at the end of its tail. Do you know what it is? Let's do our work and then I'll share it with you. 



Another one of my favorite dinosaurs is the Ankylosaurus. I think that it's body is amazing. Watch this video to learn about it. What is a favorite dinosaur of yours? What do you know about it? Tells us on FlipGrid.

Spelling words are here.  Lots of dinosaur books are here. I've had so much fun reading these books. Some of them are Reading Counts tests.

Have a great day! Remember that you are an awesome kid. I sure miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment