Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday - T-Rex Day


Hello! Welcome to another day in Dinosaur Week. Today I want to introduce you to one of my favorite dinosaurs - I've actually met her. She is big, ferocious, and amazing! First, let's do the worksheets for today.



So here is my friend, Sue the T-Rex. She lives at the Field Museum in Chicago. I've visited her four times. This is one of the pictures that I took of her. 
Sue was discovered in South Dakota by some paleontologists. Click here to learn how Sue came to live in Chicago. You can learn to draw a T-Rex here.

I think T-Rex is an amazing dinosaur. Tomorrow, we'll learn about another one of my favorite dinosaurs.

Remember to practice your spelling words. Read the story "The Dog that Dug for Dinosaurs." And read all about dinosaurs at Epic!


No comments:

Post a Comment