Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday, May 8th

Hello everyone! Today is a beautiful day. It is also the last day of Teacher Appreciation Week. Make sure you tell your parents "thank you" for being great teachers and helping you so much. Then, do something nice for them. Maybe you could make a card for them. Maybe you could clean up. Perhaps you could write a chalk message for them on the sidewalk. Your parents are awesome!



Today you will need to take the spelling test at Quizizz. The code is 843779. Don't forget to write your name. If you use a goofy name, I don't know who it is. 

I'm also very excited to hear from you on our FlipGrid. The ID code is your initials.

For fun today, I thought I would include an escape room. Have you ever been to a real escape room? I have not, but I want to. There are some escape rooms you can do on the computer. You have to solve lots of problems to solve the puzzles. The escape puzzles are found at Hoodamath.com. Don't give up! You will have to really use your brain.

Mrs. A sent another story for you. You can listen to her here.
Have a great weekend. See you on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment