Tuesday, March 31, 2020

It's Tuesday!

Hello everyone. I hope your week has started off great. How is everything going? We are starting to work on fractions, so I am going to assign some lessons in iReady all about them. You'll see them on your assignment page. Also, here is the link for taking test on Reading Counts. Please let me know if it works for you.



Here is today's math puzzle. This is a GOOD one. Enjoy the challenge! If you don't have a printer, you can draw this one. 



And finally, I just want to remind you about code.org. Our class code is WWMLMW. It is free. You can jump right in. You've done it before. It is fun. It is educational. It is awesome. I do it several times each week. I have been stuck on a problem for a month. I will get it. I just have to keep trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment