Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hello! Hello!


I had to do today's video sooo many times.  First the camera fell.  Then I wasn't in the video at all. Next, the phone rang. Finally, I got it recorded. Today you are going to write a little story just like I did. Your story will be about planting a garden. Send me your stories. Maybe I will follow your directions when I plant my garden.



Have you checked out Mystery Science yet? I really like learning from Mystery Doug. Also, have you played any games with your new deck of cards? I'd like to hear which games you have tried. Mrs. Forbush, Jackson, and I played Salute. The instructions for this game are included in your packet. Here is a video of us playing it.


Just a reminder that the school is serving lunch and breakfast from 11:00 - 12:00. Come to the back of the school to pick those up.

And finally, here is today's math puzzle. It is a good one! I got stumped for a minute, but I kept trying and figured it out.






No comments:

Post a Comment